24 Nov What to do when you’re bored as a senior
There’s no age to get bored. Everyone has the right to find a long time without a well-defined activity or occupation, even more so when you retire. So to give you some ideas of things to do, Panda has put together many original activities and occupations to do when you’re senior and bored.
Ideas for activities to do when you are senior
- Improve your computer skills. It’s not complicated, and you will have access to the whole world, in many areas. Also, there are plenty of programs to discover, to write, on the photo, and above all, you will be able to communicate with your family and friends very quickly. A little tip to help you around here.
- Starts a new musical instrument and practices every day.
- Build a model ship or aircraft. It’s a quiet activity to do at home and will keep you busy for a while. Here are many models to make and build yourself.
- Trim your nose and ear hairs; it’s messy.
- Start a new sport. And yes, there is no age limit for games and it will keep you healthy.
- Clean up your interior design. I know we like to keep all the trinkets for sentimental reasons, but make some room. You’ll be happy when it’s dusting, and it’ll keep your house airy. Use a balai vapeur if you need to steam clean the place and free it from bacterias!
- Do a little cooking and make yourself a new dish. It’ll keep you busy for a little while, and you’ll eat well. For tips and recipe ideas it’s right here.
- Take a tour of the public library to borrow books. If you don’t have inspiration, here are the best book sales of the moment!
- Run your errands on Saturdays. Takes time in the week, during off-peak hours to be quieter.
- Invite your neighbor or neighbor for tea. Chat and tell some amusing anecdotes.
- Garden and take care of the flowers and plants in your garden to make it even more beautiful while keeping in shape!
- Play many online games (Solitaire, coloring, puzzle, arrows, crosswords, sudoku)
- Throw yourself into a beautiful puzzle, or a great embroidery. Once finished, you can display it in one of the rooms of your house.
- Take dance lessons. Even if you already know how to dance, you will probably meet other people who are bored like you. Two or three is less boring.
- Take advantage of your free time to go away for a few days and get out of your house. For example, you can visit family, old friends or even just visit the surroundings.